At the starting of April, the largest online course platform announced that they are offering 12 free online courses due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
As you know because of the coronavirus everyone of us has been locked inside our homes, Whether it’s college kids or working professionals. And because of the universities being shut, the pandemic has increased interest in online education. The ongoing situation has driven MOOC providers like Coursera to launch several initiatives. For learners, this is a golden opportunity.
Follow these simple steps to get your free certification, after clicking on the respected course link below you will arrive to the course page on Coursera, wait for the promotional banner to appear at the top, and only then click on Enroll for Free. If you don’t see the banner, please refresh.
These courses come from the UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA, UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, UNIVERSITY OF TORONTO, MCMASTER UNIVERSITY, VANDERBILT UNIVERSITY, UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA, Courses from companies like Google (Google Cloud) and Amazon (AWS) are also included.
The list of 12 free Coursera Certification are as follows:-
- Introduction to Personal Branding
- The Strategy of Content Marketing
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals for AWS Professionals
- Build Your First Android App
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learning and Discover Your Hidden Potential
- Design: Creation of Artifacts in Society
- Communication Strategies for a Virtual Age
- Introduction to Programming with MATLAB
- Code Yourself! An Introduction to Programming
- Developing AI Applications on Azure
- Getting Started with AWS Machine
- Learning Cloud Computing Basics